You must call your health coach at your scheduled time. The health coach will not call you. See steps below to set up your health coaching appointment.
Health Coaching is an excellent way to stay accountable to someone with your health goals. You can even link a Fitbit device to your Total Health Portal and set achievable goals with your coach!
- Establish goals for improved health
- Connect you to appropriate resources within your community
- Ensure you are earning all your CHS LiveWELL Incentives
- Recommend preventive care
Start your Health Coaching as early as possible. Appointments become limited later in the year.
Steps to Earn the $100 Health Coaching Incentive
- Complete the Health Survey on the Total Health Portal
- Schedule your first Health Coaching appointment on your Total Health Portal or call 855.438.0013 with your six-digit Employee ID # to schedule an appointment.
- Coaches are available
- Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 8am -5pm
- Call your Health Coach at 855.438.0013 at the appointment time you select to begin your health coaching experience
- Once you have completed your required calls, your Health Coach will activate (change from red to green) your Health Coaching reward in the Total Health Portal. The # of required sessions is based on your Health Survey Results and Biometric Data.
Deadlines and Payout Information
Earn your Health Coaching Incentive no later than November 6, 2017
and your HSA contribution for Health Coaching will be paid in January 2018
Earn the $50 Bonus when you complete all of the following by their deadlines: Health Survey, Health Coaching, Know Your Numbers and Financial Health & Virtual Tools Incentives. Your HSA contribution for the Bonus will be paid in January 2018.
Complete the Health Survey, Health Coaching, Know Your Numbers and Financial Health & Virtual Tools Incentives by June 9, 2017 and be entered into the Early Bird Prize Drawing Early Bird Prizes will be rewarded in 2017.
Health Coaching can be delivered in a variety of ways. Here are some alternatives/exceptions to speaking with a CHS LiveWELL Health Coach:
- MedCost Smart Starts, Maternity Education program. Pregnant teammates can participate in this as alternative to health coaching. Teammates must begin no later than 20 weeks gestation. No form is necessary. Call 800.722.2157 to participate.
- MedCost Diabetes Care or Personal Care Management Program. Teammates who have been diagnosed with diabetes or facing a serious or chronic health condition may be eligible to participate. No form is necessary. Call 800.722.2157 to find out if you are eligible. If you are eligible and successfully complete a program, you will avoid the 10% health plan premium increase.
- CHS CarolinaCARE One-on-One Rx. If you are taking medication(s), you can speak with a CarolinaCARE pharmacist. The pharmacist can partner with you to manage your prescription needs, assist you with planning for pharmacy benefits, make recommendations for cost effective alternatives and provide a comprehensive medication review, and more! No form is necessary. Schedule CarolinaCAre One-on-One Rx appointment.
- Alternatives to Health Coaching . A Health Coaching Alternatives/Exceptions form is available. The Health Coaching Alternative/Exception form requires your program leader to complete a portion of the information requested.
Notice Regarding Wellness Programs and Protections from Disclosure of Medical Information